Making It Easier To Contribute
by Holland-Mark | October 14, 2009
Part of the challenge in maintaining an effective social media presence is creating worthwhile content, day in and day out. We call this “feeding the beast,” and it can be a bear.
To make it easier we’re always looking for new ways to spread the burden, to make it easier for more folks in the organization to contribute. We’ve been talking with clients about using Posterous in this application, and figured we’d taste the dogfood before we served it up.
Anyhoo… we’ve sent a group of folks in the agency an e-mail address they can use to post whatever they want to our social media accounts, easy breezy.
Let’s see what happens.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Quick Review: Posterous iPhone App For Instant Photo Blogging (cultofmac.com)
- Social Media Drives Increased Email Use (marketingvox.com)
- Posterous gets themes, might actually be a serious player now (inquisitr.com)
- Posterous Adds Theme Support; Continues To Grow (techcrunch.com)
- Empowerment and Inspiration From Posterous (shegeeks.net)
- POLL: Tumblr Edges Out Posterous in Reader Vote (mashable.com)