More of our views from here
When we re-launched Holland-Mark in 2008 we articulated a vision as captured in a metaphor called “The Journey to Santa Clara”. It reveals our belief that long term goals and clear roadmaps are central to any organization’s success. Santa Clara as destination represents five specific goals:
- to be viewed as imperative by our clients
- to be a major participant in the leadership of Boston
- to be a major contributor to the social good
- to be the best company to work for in Boston
- to institutionalize our culture and competency so that we exist for generations
The key to our journey, to our success and the success of our clients, is our people. Their capacity to lead, to collaborate, to innovate and create anew is critical. The documents in this library and our blog reflect our philosophies and capabilities and capture in black and white more of how we think about the task of getting to imperative.