We are currently seeking to grow our team so have a look at the open positions and let us know if you think we should talk. We’ll do the best we can to connect with you in a timely manner, but if you get impatient you can always ping Rob Waldeck via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 617-247-1111 x209.
Now, about the positions we need to fill . . .
Senior Art Director/Designer (click here to apply)
We are seeking a talented art director/designer who wants to help build an agency — not just their portfolio. That means that in addition to doing disruptive creative, you also have an entrepreneurial itch that needs scratching. It also means that you like to think beyond the assignment to bring clients new ideas, methods or technologies for achieving their business goals. Ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- Be fluent in both digital and print mediums
- Think strategically as well as creatively
- Be well organized and sweat the details
- Be capable of selling ideas, not just creating them
- Be able to see projects from concept to completion
- Be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, emerging technologies and trends
- Have knowledge of Web/Mobile design and UX
Please provide a portfolio URL, or PDF Sample.
Compensation: 80-95K commensurate with talent and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience managing print and digital projects from start to finish
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Keen interpersonal skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Marketing communications acumen
- Understanding of and appreciation for sound strategy and great creative
- Honesty, passion, curiosity, accountability, courage, and empathy
- A collaborative, service-oriented, proactive mindset
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)