We are currently seeking an Art Director/Designer, but please don’t be discouraged from talking to us just because the job you seek isn’t posted here. We’re constantly looking for ponderers, wonderers, and out-of-the-boxers. Those of us already working here call ourselves bus drivers and it may serve you well to take a look at our Bus Driver’s Manual to learn a little bit more about what we’re all about. Rob Waldeck is the man to talk to if you seek employment. He can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 617-247-1111 x209.
Now, about the position we need to fill . . .
Art Director/Designer (click here to apply)
You are a passionate creative and collaborative team player in search of a new and unique opportunity. You bring the following wherever you go:
- Minimum of 5 years of agency experience
- BFA in Design
- Intelligent thinker with big ideas and great organization skills
- Master of typography, attentive to every detail
- Capable of selling ideas both internally, and with clients
- Able to see projects from initial concept to completion
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite, emerging technologies and trends
- Knowledge of Web/Mobile design and UX
You need to be able to take initiative and work independently as well as under creative direction. You will be collaborating closely with larger teams and senior executives of our client organizations. You must have the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines. Please provide a portfolio URL, or PDF Sample.
Compensation: $60 – $75K commensurate with experience