We’re always interested in meeting marketers and creative enthusiasts so even if you don’t see a position that’s an obvious fit feel free to reach out and introduce yourself anyway. Rob Waldeck, firstname.lastname@example.org, is our President and happy to hear from you!
As for current opportunities:
Account Director (apply here)
You are a strategic marketer with experience that runs wide and deep – you’ve touched everything from the advertising campaigns of old to the multi-channel communications campaigns of today. You think in an integrated way and are comfortable having high-level conversations with clients about virtually all mediums from print to direct to digital to social.
You understand that building and fostering relationships is the key to success – both yours personally, and professionally for Holland-Mark. You have a knack for being able to simplify complicated things and communicate them clearly.
You’re comfortable both playing by the rules and helping to establish new ones when needed. When you get out of bed to come to work every day you do so because it genuinely fires you up to help your clients create brands that people love. You’re not just looking for a job, you’re looking for an opportunity to be part of building something – taking a small, scrappy agency with a lot of heart to the next level.
Along with all that, you bring the following with you wherever you go:
- 10-15 years’ experience, with a significant portion spent at an agency
- Strong marketing communications acumen and the ability to guide clients on both strategy and implementation
- Ability to grow client relationships, on both emotional (they love us!) and financial (more revenue!) levels
- Deep understanding of and appreciation for sound strategy and great creative
- An understanding of technology related to web development, content marketing, lead gen tools and social media
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals and teams, internally and externally
- Keen interpersonal skills and obsessive attention to detail
- Honesty, passion, curiosity, accountability, courage, and empathy
- A collaborative, service-oriented, proactive mindset
Compensation: $100,000-$115,000, commensurate with experience